Home » Green Resources Library »
Impact reporting: metrics and measures
Download your free guide outlining metrics and measures that can be used for quantifying impact and telling your impact story.
- Practical guidelines for ethical businesses, non-profits, and social entrepreneurs.
- Over 50 metrics and measures.
- Across the 3 key categories: People, Planet, and Profit/Prosperity, and 15 sub-categories.
- With guidance on how to achieve and with respective United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to match.
- Created by a sustainability and impact reporting professional.
- We’ve done all the research and brainstorming so you don’t have to. Just download and start using it.