Home » Green Resources Library »
Impact reporting: data sources, tools & processes.
Download your free guide outlining data sources, tools & processes that can be used for quantifying impact and telling your impact story.
- Practical guidelines for ethical businesses, non-profits, and social entrepreneurs.
- Over 50 ways to measure and data sources.
- Across the 3 key categories: People, Planet, and Profit/Prosperity, and 15 sub-categories.
- With guidance on essential tools, processes, and ownership required to ensure the reliability and feasibility of each metric.
- Created by a sustainability and impact reporting professional.
- We’ve done all the research and brainstorming so you don’t have to. Just download and start using it.